Saturday, March 21, 2009

back again....

I have not been around these pages for a while now and I feel a bit out of place coming here now. So many things have changed in my life in these past few months that I have a constant heady feeling that leads me to believe that everything is super good all the time, which may or may not be true. Producing good work is not easy and in my case it seems to be a tedious job whenever I sit to write nowadays. Somehow for the first time in my life, I don't need to use my writing as a tool or a medium of communication. Back in the day, the only way for me to hear myself out would be to write down what I feel. Now, I just need to pick up the phone and vent my feelings. It is not about the sickeningly sweet sensation called love. I am too old and too mature to believe that love changes everything. It does not. I am not even sure if I can say that I know what love feels like. I probably don't. I have just found a bunch of people who genuinely care about how I feel. The one person who leads the pack of people who care about me is my father. I found him and I don't think anyone, ever, in the history of mankind got that lucky, not even those who discovered diamond and gold. I just know that finally, I have the one shadow over me that is not going to darken my life, but, protect it. I wanted to write a charming and interesting blog, but, I think I am writing something that is totally 'emo', be that a word.
What's it about paragraphs? I have to really put my mind to include it in my writing. My English teacher just returned a test paper with the words, 'paragraph, please', written across my answer in big bold letters. And Dezy, of course was the first person to tell me that my writing is preposterous because I don't use the coveted 'paragraph'! So, now, I making an effort to use paragraphs at all times. But, I wonder if I can use 'literary license' as an excuse for not using paragraphs? No, I won't. That would be wrong. Or not.
I know what I want to write about, but, the words are just not coming to me. Maybe, I should write a poem about it first, to get my thoughts flowing and then write a blog entry about it. Yes, I am using the whole suspense formula with not being clear about what I want to write about. But, you must realise I need something to get readers to come visit me and my last post did not help to keep my reader's population alive.
So, that said, I think I am going to stop here and come back when I have more to say, or rather more matter to discuss. Now, I obviously don't. For those who bothered going through this, Thank you!!
Take care and keep smiling.. =)

2 comments:

Dezvyn said...

welcome back! paragraphs are not bad! you don't have to use them if you don't want to use them.

Unknown said...

Thank you.. It is good to be back.. =)
I want to use them, they look nice =)